- engage your imagination
- craft something beautiful
- create an art adventure
- learn new skills
- share ideas
- shape your vision
- make your mark
- and take part in ART!
Liz Kemp initiates and designs engaging, educative and informal experiences in art for people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds in a range of settings that have taken her from her studio in rural Scotland to Khwai village in the Kalahari desert.
You can take part in..
- mixed media art workshops for children, adults, groups and communities
- guidance training in arts, craft and design skills for livelihood development
- in-service arts skills training for teachers, health professionals and non-profit organisations
- interactive workshop skills development for practising artists
- creating community based visual arts projects
- commissioned and managed public art programmes
- see also -
- paperworks – personal portfolio
- current news